The Magic Kingdom is calling you.
Air Canada Rouge’s non-stop flights from Vancouver to Orlando, home to Walt Disney World Resort, are ultra cheap at the start of the New Year, making it an ideal opportunity for fans young and old to put on their Mickey ears for a post-holiday season tropical ‘magical’ getaway.
According to Next Departure, roundtrip flights are for only $265.00 including taxes.
The deal is likely being offered because of the impact of the recent hurricanes on tourism in Florida and elsewhere in the Caribbean region.
However, the Orlando area including Disney World were not severely affected by Hurricane Irma. Damage in the area was minimal, and Disney World quickly returned to full normal operations within a week of the storm’s passing.
The offer is only available on the following dates in 2018:
- Departure dates:
- January 10, 17, 24, and 31
- February 7, 21, and 28
- Return dates:
- January 17, 24, and 31
- February 7, 14, 21, and 28
- March 7, 14, and 21
Here’s how to track those flights down:
- Go to priceline.com
- Search for: Vancouver (YVR) to Orlando (MCO)
- Mix and match the departure/return dates for your preferred length of stay.
- Note that you will have to pay in USD, so take into account the 2.5-3% foreign exchange fee from Canadian credit cards. You will save about $20 when paying in USD versus paying in CAD.